Have you thought about joining a direct sales company, but aren’t sure where to begin, who’s team to join or what you are looking for? I feel that it’s SOOOOO important to be selective in who you want to sponsor you. You want someone who wants YOU to be successful, who will support YOUR GOALS, will help you become KNOWEDGABLE not someone who is just looking for a leg up and will leave you flailing in the wind. So what should you be looking for?
- Someone who is passionate about the product and the company
- A team who has experience and support. Perhaps your sponsor is new, and that’s okay but while they are learning do they have a team/upline who will help both of you grow.
- Someone who is ethical! Most direct sales companies (including Jamberry) have policies against offering incentives for people to join (ie.join my team and I will give you ____”. Do you want to join a sponsor who doesn’t follow guidelines, or is desperate? Or do you want someone who is working their business from the heart and wants the best for you, and wants to show you the ropes ethically?
- Is the company something you can get behind? Are they in it for the long haul, how do they support their consultants, what are the head office staff like?
- What is the compensation plan? You want to get paid right? Does the compensation plan fit your needs? Is it designed to help you be successful?
There is so much to consider, and a great deal more in depth to go. I think I will explore these topics more. But I hope this has given you something to think about.